Posted on August 26, 2016
Powered by S625 Chipset with 16MP Camera, HUAWEI G9 Plus Started out In China.
HUAWEI G7 Plus earned fine reputation for its quality and price. In my opinion, HUAWEI G7 Plus obviously deserved it. No one would deny it was a real bargain at such excellent price. The business world is realistic and people always pursue a good deal all the time. Approximate a week ago, the news from foreign media indicated a new smartphone dubbed Huawei G9 Plus had been launched in China secretly.
Well, we can’t just have a discussion over a new smartphone without offering its specifications. Huawei G9 Plus is powered by SD625 chipset and comes in 3GB/32GB memory configurations with a 3,340mAh battery packed in. Furthermore, G9 Plus features a 16MP primary camera with support for 4K recording and a 8MP secondary. And what worth noting is there is a fingerprint sensor on the back. Please take a look at the following specification.
- Dimensions- 151.8 x 75.7 x 7.3 mm
- Weight- 160 g
- Display- 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080*1920 pixels
- Platform- Android OS,v6.0 and Snapdragon 625 chipset
- Internal Memory- 32 GB, 3/4 GB RAM
- Camera- Primary: 16 MP, 1/2.8″ sensor size, touch focus, face detection. Secondary: 8 MP
- Battery- Non-removable Li-Po 3340 mAh battery
- Features- Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Features- MP4/H.264 player – MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player – Document viewer – Photo/video editor
HUAWEI G9 Plus is officially available in China, and priced at 2399 RMB. As G7’s successor, Will G9 Plus remain great reputation? Well, at least I guess so. And I only hope it will soon be available in Taiwan.