Updated on May 25, 2016
Step into The US Market: New MI Set Top Box
MI-Corporation just announced its collaboration with Google. And is going to launch Mi Box, which is a 4K Android TV set-top box.
At Google annual developer conference, one of the Google’s Vice President announced that Mi was going to become a first part-partner of Android.
For me, the first sight of Mi Box is so adorable and nifty; actually, its innovative design has received both Red Dot and Good Design awards. And i am not surprised at it. Also, the usage of Mi Box is simple and easy, Here is the brief summary of Mi box:
- Runs on the latest Android TV 6.0
- Supports voice controls: With a voice remote control, you just speak out whatever you want, and then get the info quickly and easily.
- Catch TV shows and games you like and enable you to watch news or listen to radio.
- recommends videos based on personal Youtube and Google Play preferences.
- HDR technology provides great contrast, color and clarity of scenes and characters.
- Deals with up to 60fps 4k decoding, making extremely smooth streaming.
- Viewers can watch enjoyable shows from YouTube, Netflix, Vudu, FandangoNow and more on big screen.
Even more and better!! Mi Box has a Quad-core CPU, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB eMMC Flash. In addition, the inbuilt games and Bluetooth gamepad allows you to have a blast with your freinds.
sound during ultra HD Blu-ray video playback. Therefore, you will definitely live it up with this amazing little box.