Updated on April 14, 2016
The Return of The King? HTC 10 Anylasis
With dominant specification and powerful functions as we mentioned weeks ago, HTC 10 has finally announced its release date on 15th of April.
Before we literally talk about this sensational smartphone, I would like to start with its general specification first.
(1) Body: Dimensions 145.9 x 71.9 x 9 mm Weight: 161g
(2) Display: 5.2 inches 2560 x 1440 pixels Protection: Coming Gorilla Glass 4
(3) Platform: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 chipset
(4) Memory: 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM
(5) Primary Camera: 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm, OIS, laser autofocus, flash
(6) Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. *Equipped with QC 3.0- The battery gets 50% power in 30 minutes, and HTC 10 is now the 4th smartphone with 3CA technique in Taiwan’s market.
Now, let’s go a bit further and have a close look at HTC 10, I personally have great interest in photography; hence, a good Camera is absolutely my priority while purchasing a new smartphone. Fortunately, both Primary and secondary cameras of HTC 10 have OIS and f/1.8 aperture. And according to DXOMARK, (A renowned website offering smartphone camera testing results) HTC 10 scored 88, which is as extraordinary as Galaxy S7. In addition, there are some convenient changes that differ a lot from previous HTC series. For instance, users are able to adjust the brightness directly on the screen while taking photos. And here we took several snap shots so that you can make comparison with other pictures.
Second, auto focus system also plays an important role as well. so how well it really works? After a temporary test, I have to admit it does work much better, especially with laser autofocus, than most previous HTC series. You will be convinced and rather satisfied if you got a chance to manipulate it in person.
Third, HTC gave a catchy name for HTC 10’s wallpaper system- “Free Style”. This is also a great attraction of HTC 10. Roughly speaking, users download the theme they preferred in the first place, and then put the small pictures on the screen as connectors of diverse applications. Users can visit the online shop to get a variety of themes for themselves.
Next, HTC eventually realized a superior smartphone counts on not only powerful hardware, but the software. Software is the critical key to attract more potential customers and keep patrons “staying tuned”. Therefore, HTC designed a exclusive Boost+ system. Which, I suppose, is really worthy of recognition. It helps your smartphone purge unnecessary files and make it work smoothly.
Finally, By looking at its appearance and actual holding of it. HTC 10 has great aesthetic feel, and amazing handling. Still, there are more other features worth your attention.
- Dual speakers create outstanding surround sound.
- Tiny carving makes a simple recognition for users to find the power key.
- Fingerprint sensor is added.
- Four colors are available: Carbon Gray, Topaz Gold, Glacier Silver and Sunset Red.
HTC 10 is priced approximately 790 USD. Are you awaiting and looking forward to HTC 10 just like I do? I am highly expected it and have my “MONEY” ready. Please follow our website and we will keep you posted whenever any latest news come to hand.