Posted on February 23, 2016
Slimmer, prettier, and better-HTC One X9
At Mobile World Congress 2016, obviously, all manufactures make every effort to show the whole world about latest and cutting edge products of their own; and it’s not hard to tell that they all want to be the best trailblazers in many ways.
HTC, definitely, will not be absent from this science war. So what exactly is the secret weapon of HTC? Here we have got the answer- HTC One X9. Before we have deeper understanding of this flagship mobile phone, let’s have a quick tour of it specs
(1) HTC One X9 uses GSM/ HSPA/LTE network technology.
(2) It weighs 170g and dimensions are 153.9*75.9*8mm (very skinny)
(3) Great display: 5.5 inches touchscreen with 16M colors (2080*1920 Pixels)
(4) With Android OS, 6.0 Marshmallow platform and MTK Helio X10 Chipset
(5) Uses micro SD Memory card and 16GB ROM, 1.5 GB RAM internal Memory.
Well I think it pretty charming just when look at the basic specs. Actually, HTC One X9 is available in some North Asia and Europe areas. And now you may wonder how this flagship model’s camera, sound and even other features go. Let’s move deeper and discover more. We can predict, absolutely, all the features I mentioned just now is elevating rather soon as time goes by. The primary camera is- 13MP, f/2.0, autofocus and LED flash while the secondary camera is- 5MP, f/2.8. And it equipped with Stereo speaker and Dolby Audio.
At last, let’s talk about some other great features of HTC One X9
(1) Battery charging is fast
(2) MP4 and MP3 player
(3) Photo and video editor
(4) It comes in four colors: Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold, and Cooper Rose.
Can’t wait to have HTC One X9 immediately? I feel the same way here as well.